The Consignment Process
- Send us details of your dress, using the form on this page
- If the dress looks like it might be a good fit for our collection, we will send our contract for you to review, along with a link to book an initial appointment
- At the initial appointment, we have a preliminary look over the dress
- We then require one week to have a thorough inspection of the dress
- Whatever the decision, we will be in touch via email!
The Agreement Summary
Should we consign your dress, we require 180 days to have the dress, to allow time for it to get attention, and hopefully sell! Typically we start selling at 70% of retail, and down to 50% of retail if it doesn't get much attention in the first few months. Should the dress sell, you and La Laurel would split the amount 50/50.
As an example, if you bought your dress for $1000, we would begin selling for $700, and possibly down as low as $500. Should the dress sell, you and La Laurel would split the amount 50/50.